'A' Rated Homes
- ‘a’ rated homes
Our center of knowledge will afford you the opportunity to experience first hand our extensive range of solutions to low energy, healthy construction in new builds.
- Prooving that traditional builds can be ultra low energy builds specializing in major renovations in bespoke one off houses
- Quality contractors, working with a tried and trusted team of subcontractors
- With experience in 20+ houses complete to A rated standard
Combining low energy and high quality finish
Why an A-rated home?
- For a lifetime of savings on your energy bills
- Higher resale value
- Healthier home environment – even warmth & ventilation
- Frost proof – minimal chance of pipes bursting or water cut-off due to extreme weather conditions
- Reduction in harmful emissions
- Benefits the environment and the economy
What’s a BER Certificate?
Building Energy Rating (BER) is a system which grades properties from A down to G by the amount of energy they consume. A1 is the most efficient rating. A BER certificate is based on an assessment by a trained and registered BER assessor who will take many factors into consideration:
- Size and orientation
- Method of construction
- Windows/glazing and doors
- Heating systems
An A-rated BER Certificate assures buyers of high energy efficiency and financial savings over a lifetime.